The admission process in our university consists of the following steps.
Step 1- Application
For an application to be processed it should be made abiding with the dates mentioned above and must comprise of required documents as mentioned below:
- 1. Complete application form. (download here)
- 2. International Passport.
- 3. Scanned passport sized photograph.
- 4. Proof of educational proficiency i.e A higher secondary/ A level or equivalent examination pass certificate with marksheet with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects and with a minimum of no less than 65% aggregate marks.
- 5. Date of birth certificate.
- 6. Any other education documents if available.
- 7. A personal data use consent form.(download here)
Once complete the application can be submitted either online or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditional Offer Letter- On successful processing of the application and its acceptance by our admissions committee a student shall subsequently be issued an Conditional offer letter of acceptance.
Accepting the offer- An admission offer issued shall be deemed accepted by the student when the university shall received 10% of the tuition fee in the university bank account as security deposit for issuance of invitation.
The invitation letter- On completion of step 3 a student will be issued an invitation to study which the original shall be sent to the student/representative.
Applying for visa- Once the original invitation is received the student needs to apply in the respective Embassy of Ukraine and submit their application for obtaining student visa. Further information for visa requirements can be attained for respective embassy website/representative.
Arrival in Ukraine- Once the student gets the visa the student must send us copy of visa and his return ticket for us to arrange meet and greet at the airport.